We can offer an extensive range of services and our experience and capabilities deal with all aspects relating to development applications and proposals, from single residential dwellings to larger, more complex projects.
Accuplan is multi-disciplinary firm specialising in planning and environmental consulting services to the development industry. Our clients/projects range from single dwellings for private clients and/or project home builders through to large scale projects such as Defence projects and public infrastructure. We also trade as Australian Bushfire Assessment Consultants (ABAC) providing specialist bushfire assessment services.
Services offered by Accuplan include:
- Town and Environmental Planning
- Development Application Preparation and Submission
- Preparation of Statements of Environmental Effects (SEE)
- Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) Certificates
- Bushfire Assessment Reports in Relation to Development Applications
- BCA Assessments
- Ecological Assessment Services
- Water Sensitive Design
- Building Code of Australia Assessment
- Fire Engineering
- Drafting and Design
- Mining Compliance and Environmental Management (i.e. Mining Operations Plans (MOPs), Annual Environmental Management Reporting (AEMR)
- Environmental Licensing and Approvals (DPI Water, Environmental Protection Licenses etc)
- Environmental Assessments
- Expert Evidence in Land & Environment Court Matters
- Project Management
- Council and Local Government Liaison
Through our associates we are also able to integrate civil and structural engineering services into our projects where required.