Accuplan’s planning team is at the forefront of the planning industry, recognised through accreditation as “Registered Planners” and Full Members of the Planning Institute of Australia (PIA). You can be assured that our planning team has the experience and capability to negotiate the increasingly complex planning system that guides the NSW development industry.
Our client’s aspirations, values and time-frame are all adopted by Accuplan to ensure a fluent transition from concept to construction stage of your project. We have good working relationships with government authorities and a variety of environmental specialists, which entails an efficient approval process for your project.
We have proven experience in the delivery of projects at all scales – including major projects, public infrastructure developments, local or designated development, housing, industrial projects and land subdivision.
Accuplan’s multidisciplinary team has the capacity and technical ability to resolve the various environmental issues that may arise during your project. Our planning and development team is supported by skills in the fields of ecology (marine and terrestrial), bushfire assessment, water sensitive urban design, landscape design, community consultation and social impact assessment.
- Advice on Statutory and Strategic Planning Issues
- Project Management of the Planning and Approval Process
- Preparation of Development Applications, Rezoning Applications and Other Planning or Environmental Approvals
- Statements of Environmental Effects
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Reviews of Environmental Factors
- Social Impact Assessment
- Rezoning (Planning Proposals)
- Council and Local Government Liaison
- Mining Compliance and Environmental Management (i.e. Mining Operations Plans (MOPs), Annual Environmental Management Reporting (AEMR).